TITLE: Associate Contract & Pricing Analyst
LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
The Associate Contract & Pricing Analyst serves as a critical point of contact with Ingredion’s customer base for daily operational tasks associate with: billing, invoicing, contracting and data management needs. This role partners with colleagues in Logistics, Sales, Credit, Finance, and Product Management to gather information and resolve customer account problems – all while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
As an Associate Contract & Pricing Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Invoice Processing – Approve and process all invoicing. Ensure invoices are accurate and processed in a timely manner. Ensure consistency and accuracy in customer billing activities.
- Data Management – Prepare and maintain data associated with customer master records and portals in order to support business needs. Understand and process auto-outputs for internal/external purposes.
- Accounting – Employ the basic functions of accounting, including credits and debits. Research and process credits and debits as necessary to reconcile customer accounts.
- Record Keeping – Maintain up to date files according to the standard operating procedure. Ensure copies of orders and return orders are given to appropriate stakeholders.
- Problem Solving – Seek to proactively identify issues, consider alternative solutions, and take corrective action to resolve problems. Provide support/service to the customer as well as communicating status to all parties involved.
- Technology – Utilize company databases to ensure procedures are followed, provide accurate information to the customer, and update documents as necessary.
- Customer Advocate – Serve as a liaison between external customers and internal functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Associate Contract & Pricing Analyst position is well-suited for you if you:
Proactively build a good understanding of the customer to ensure own work is responsive to customer needs.
Prioritize and execute multiple tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
Accept and deal effectively with dynamic change and support colleagues through it.
Demonstrate the ability to deliver results during uncertainty, change and ambiguity.
Proactively help others and respond to their business needs to build strong working relationships. Participate in group problem solving and team activities.
Actively seek feedback about self and is open in providing feedback to peers in a constructive way.
Qualified candidates will have:
Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Science, or a Supply Chain related discipline.
Intermediate Excel Skills.
Bilingual English/French verbal and written skills required.
Strong computer skills and knowledge including experience with SAP or similar business systems for customer service and billing processes highly preferred.
Business/math acumen, including ability to think critically and recognize inconsistencies in numbers.
Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to actively listen.
Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills and ability to complete accurate data entry.
Ability to work outside normal business hours during high volume or time-sensitive periods (month-end close, etc.)
What is the formula for a winning career?
It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is a FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.
A career at Ingredion combines the benefits and professional opportunities afforded a $7 billion leader in our industry with the dynamic environment and team-driven culture you’d expect in a much smaller company. Despite its global scope and the advancement opportunities that come with it, Ingredion has the intimacy of a mid-size company, one where different perspectives are sought and where relationships matter.