Title: Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Location: Mississagua, Ontario Canada
Reports To: Director, Corrugating US/Canada Ingredient Solutions
Ingredion is hiring a Bilingual Administrative Assistant to provide a broad range of Administrative Support services to the Director, Corrugating US/Canada, to the Director National Accounts US/Canada and to salespeople in Canada.
As a Bilingual Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating customer contracts, correspondence, presentations and monthly reports.
- Creating & maintaining Customer Databases.
- Arranging travel and meetings.
- Coordinating and administering mass mailings to clients.
- Coordinating and maintaining the schedules for Director of Corrugating and Director of National Accounts US/Canada.
- Maintaining the Industrial Sales Library with regular upkeep of marketing & information packages subscriptions, memberships and promotional items.
- Maintaining Market Analysis Database: Enter data on corrugating and paper industry market shares, volumes and types of product. Prepare and transfer data into market analysis slides for periodic senior management presentations.
- Translating of correspondence between French and English and proof-reading and correcting translations of large and complex documents that have been translated into French by a third party.
- Maintaining ISO contract review system for the industrial business in Canada.
- Organizing the Commodity Market Day and other customer events for our Montreal customers.
- Updating nutritional data sheets, product specifications and MSDS in both French and English and distributing to customers as required.
- Assist Ingredion Marketing team in Canadianizing marketing content
The Administrative Assistant position is well-suited for you if you:
- Can interface with all levels within an organization and have a willingness to participate independently and as a team member.
- Are results-oriented and a proven self-starter exhibiting initiative.
- Demonstrate solid judgment, including ability to prioritize work appropriately.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Prior administrative experience with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and handle administrative duties independently.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French
- The ability to work Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Proficient proofreading and editing skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft software (i.e., Word, Excel, and Power Point). Ability to learn new computer software and skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and coordinate multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills.
- Experience handling confidential information and correspondence.
Relocation Available: No
Job Grade: C
What is the formula for a winning career?
It starts with joining a thought leader, innovator and true high performer, grounded in values and driven to innovate and advance. As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions—corporate, scientific, engineering and operations, sales and technical service, marketing and more. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula.
Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance.
Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business.
Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.